Visual media has a direct impact on the minds of the consumer, as they can judge the quality as well as the quantity. Just a gist of the product can stimulate a trigger to buy the good. Video marketing is getting famous day by day. It is being taken into consideration by a lot of businesses in order to expand their sales volume. The video helps in consumer satisfaction as they are able to see the product that they are willing to buy. Social media is one such platform that provides the businesses to grow. Video marketing is one such form. Rise of video marketing on social media creates an impact on the audience as well as the sales.
What is video marketing on social media?
It is an amalgamation of two concepts, vlogging and expressing the message to the consumers. Video marketing has been a huge marketing trend for a long time. People are drawn to such videos and subsequently pass judgement on the final product. These videos are typically 10-15 seconds long and are prepared with great inventiveness to ensure that the person watching the video understands the entire concept. Video marketing is a very popular form of content marketing. Rise of video media marketing on social media has led to most of the businesses to follow the trend.
Content marketing helps in increasing the website’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO). This will fetch you some traffic and clicks. Similarly, if the video created by the content creator is attractive, then it will subsequently increases customer loyalty and brand image.
Prodemy India is one such brand that understands the fundaments of content marketing and improving the SEO.
Why video marketing on social media?
Customer loyalty is increased and the video marketing is getting popular amongst the consumers as we progress. It is the most cost-effective and effective visual media marketing strategy available. It is commonly used because of its short length and ability to convey information fast and effortlessly. Due to the numerous similar video trends on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, it is quite popular among the youth
People use their wit and humor to generate content that is extremely engaging to the people. People have a very limited reception time frame. It is great for those on the run or who aren’t interested in watching 10-minute flicks, but these.
Videos are the most cost effective and an effective way to communicate with the consumers.
Factors of video marketing-
- Content should be precise and to the point. The consumer has an extremely short attention span. The content created should be directed to what the creator wants to convey. It should not be out of focus and misinterpreted by the consumer.
- Content created in the form of video should be very attractive. It should be such that it appeals to the audience.
- Video created should be according the trend. As the trends attract more audience and clicks, the brand should focus on making videos according to the content.
- Video created should be of shorter time span. As discussed above consumer has very short attention span and wants content of shorter time span.
- Know your target audience. Of whatever segment you are focusing on the company should know for whom they are making the product.
Advantages of video marketing-
- Boosts traffic- Video marketing is booming and has attracted a lot of consumers. As the videos created are attractive, thus increasing the audience.
- Cost friendly- As video marketing has a potential for mass reach,this creates a big impact. The mass reach can significantly increase the sales volume.
- Mass reach- As when videos created are according to the trend, it will eventually reach the mass. As the number of people it reaches, the sales volume increases.
- Consumer behavior- Video marketing is the best tool to know consumer’s buying behavior. As influencer marketing is very popular, thus it can influence consumer’s buying behavior. The more the video reaches the people, more the company will know what consumer really wants.
- Improve in Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Videos can make the users stay on your website for long. This will in turn improve the ranking of your page.
How has video marketing impacted business in the long run-
As video marketing is getting very popular in the gen-z, it has a put a lot impact on every business. Consumer, when they see attractive videos they tends to watch some more of them. They engage better with the videos as compared to the content. The businesses should focus on creating such attractive form of visuals that it boosts up their brand image.These have purposely triggered the company’s sales. Because companies can learn about their customers’ habits, likes, and interests through social media marketing, developing video graphic material has become lot easier and less time consuming.
People have turned to these types of movies to help them make purchasing decisions, weighing all of the elements and even comparing brands before settling on the best option on the market.
As to increase a company’s image video marketing is the best tool. The rise of video marketing on social media has introduced every business to create videos. Videos created should be very attractive in order to capture target audience.These videos created also increases the brand image. As every business has started creating videos so as to differentiate the firm needs to become engaging.
Thus, in order to grow the business they should become very smart, know what the consumer wants and deliver them that.